The human mind often gets clogged with confusion about which exercises to choose and how much sweat to break in to get the best rippled effect on the muscles. There are countless bodybuilding regimens out there; almost a grapevine that leads nowhere, especially when we vehemently try out too many exercise routines, over a short stretch of time. The better approach would be to stick to a workout plan for a fair period, before proceeding to a new set of exercises.
This will enable the body to absorb the new message being send to it, through a particular set of exercises, and once the message it deeply ingested by the system, it begins to respond likewise. On the contrary when we fast shift from one workout plan to another too early, confusion sets n the system, and the end result is, falling way to short of the intended results.
One more reason, why we should focus on single exercise plan for a few months is that then one can play around with the body mechanics. Only after our body is fully accustomed to a particular set of exercises, it becomes necessary to focus on another workout plan, to keep challenging ourselves. One has to gradually increase the intensity and variety of exercises. A well-spaced out transformation in exercise plans, gives the finest results, as you are challenging your body with a new set of exercises, just at the right time and not indiscriminately.
Another point worth noting is that most of us go on working out on the upper body parts and ignore the legs, which are the basic foundation of our stance. A good strength and flexibility in legs is required to increase the endurance of the upper body. Although, it works vice verse, it is very essential to give enough time to legs, as they contain big muscle groups.
Especially, to posses those, rock-soli, zebra-crossed six pack abs, one should concentrate equally on leg workouts, as they have a major toning effect on the stomach muscles. The approach should be to attain a balanced body proportion. Too much muscle on the upper body and weaker legs in comparison, does not justify the ideal image of a well-proportioned, bulked up body.
Moving on, rest is one thing most of us overlook, as we feel that the more we push ourselves to the brink in a gym, better will be the outcome. However, that’s not the way it works. Working out hard and resting even harder is the way to go, as muscles grow the maximum when we rest. An ideal way of working out would be, five days in the gym, concentrating on each body part once and then taking two days off. While the workout intensity can be further increased to pumping each body part twice over a week, the rest should not be ignored. In its absence, the muscles will become over-exhausted and will not grow.
I hope this information will go a long way in helping you extracting the maximum from your workout sessions.
Body building is something, for what every human being thinks for (sooner or later). But how many of us actually succeed in getting the desired body? Well, the answer is quite obvious-very few. Why so? It is because most of us quit body building in few days/weeks/months after we start, believing it is not our cup of tea. Indeed it is not as simple as we think, but it isn’t that complicated as well.
If you know how to do it and are ready to do it with dedication and consistency, then it’s more than obvious that you will get great results. Below mentioned are few tips that can help you to get the body you dream for:
1. Make a schedule – You can’t just get started and do whatever you want to. Make a work-out schedule. Dedicate one day for one part of your body and the other day for the other part and so on. For example, on Monday work on chest and shoulders and do exercises that are performed to improve these areas (like flat bench press).
2. Never forget the warm up - Forgetting to warm up is the worst thing you can do while yearning to get a perfect body. By doing an efficient warm up, you prepare your body muscles for the work-out that you are going to do next. Exercising without a warm up is just like waking up and straight away going to office, without taking a shower or getting ready.
3. Keep a check on your diet – Stop quenching your hunger with 3 heavy meals a day! Rather take 5-6 light, but nutritious meals a day. This will cut down your weight gain and provide some real stuff to your muscles and strengthen them. That traditional ‘3 meals a day’ formula doesn’t works anymore. It can just make you fat and then fatter.
4. Stay hydrated – Water is something that has a vital role in the overall functioning of human body. Most of the ‘inside body’ processes requires water as a vital constituent. When we work out (either weight exercises or cardiovascular exercises), we sweat. The more we work out, the more we sweat. This leads to the deficiency of water in the body. If you don’t consume sufficient water while you work out, you may face few health issues. However, this doesn’t mean that you should drink more than required amount of water, as that may lead to vomiting. Just drink the amount of water you need. Apart from the work out, you must drink at least 2 liters of water daily.
5. Increase your resistance, but keep it gradual -Here the word ‘resistance’ is used for intensity. Intensity depends upon weight, speed and duration of workout. It is a general tendency that people who have just started working out, after 2-3 days believe that they have gained stamina enough to double the weight, or increase the repetitions and so on. This isn’t right. By doing this you can even hurt yourself. So, better keep this increment gradual.
6. Take less rest between the sets and more rest between exercises – Time of rest totally depends upon the training or on your physical condition. If you are absolutely normal and doing general work out, then the rest time for you (between exercises) should be 2.5-3 minutes and between sets should be 1 minute. However, athletes with unlimited strength take even lesser rest. For hypertrophy and endurance, athletes optimal rest period is of 30-60 seconds.
7. Techniques matters – While you work out, one thing that matters the most is ‘the technique’. If you are doing an exercise and you aren’t aware of the proper technique to do it, then it is not just that you won’t get benefitted from it, but you can also earn yourself a bunch of problems like stretch in muscles, strain etc. So, make sure whatever you do, you do it right. If you are working out in some health club, ask your coach for the right technique, but if you are doing it at your home, make sure you have read about it enough and you know it well before you actually do it.
Here are some other suggestions for a different aim- ‘to tighten and tone muscles’:
1. Try to focus on reps, rest and frequently change exercises.
And now it’s time for the final suggestion – Body building is a process! Don’t expect results over the night!
Body building is something that every guy out there wants. But this is just not as easy as it appears; many factors are behind the well build muscles, the major factors being the diet and the exercises. Though this is a fact that exercises that appear to be easy when on television or on the internet are quiet difficult when one is practically following them.
There are several steps that can be put to use when one is focusing on bodybuilding, for example just merely lifting weight will not do, but continuously doing it with time and increasing the weight gradually are equally important for body building. Under conditions when you aren’t able to lift more weight, several other procedures such as supersets, drop sets can help boost up your potential thereby helping you to extend your limits.
Several cases have been reported that list the point that in spite of lifting weights in correct way and increasing the same over time does not show any change in the body muscles. This is because that they have been limiting themselves, may be not in the quantity of weight they lift but the number of times they do it.
Weight lifting must be done till the time when one begins to feel the fatigue in his/her muscles. It is worth noticing here that this fatigue has a limit for everyone and that it must not be exceeded more that the required level, on not doing so the exercise may have negative impact on body and sometimes even the nervous system.
Modify your body the way you want. Yes, body building is a kind of body modification. You can do it easily by following just these simple steps.
First step: be determined in your planning. Consistency is what is basically needed. Follow a healthy diet chart. Arrange your schedule in a way that your plan never gets avoided or skip.
Second step: These workouts and exercises will exhaust you. There will be a time you won’t feel like continuing, if this happens, keep up your spirits by thinking about your ultimate target which is a perfect body.
Third step: body needs the entire nutritious supplement. They include proteins, carbohydrates, fibers and water. Eat a healthy diet, if needed you can also consult a medical expert or dietician regarding this.
Last step: give your body the proper rest. Workouts and exercises may exhaust your body. Give it the time to relax and regain the lost strength. Make sure that you sleep properly for 7 to 8 hours daily.
Apart from these points one additional point that you should remember is keep your body hydrated. While doing workouts, if you feel thirsty you can have water whenever needed.
First thing you should do early in the morning before you kick start with your exercises is to take a glass of water. That keeps you fresh and also improves the digestive system. Do the right kinds of exercises with the right equipments that will be both safe and healthy for you.
This is one very important, extremely common, yet unanswered question. If you have worked out, no matter how long, I bet you must have wondered at least once (if not more) about- if you should/should not drink water while exercising.
In this blog post, we will discuss this question thoroughly.
Well, before I start the real discussion. Let me tell you the answer to this question- Yes! You can drink water while working out. Now, let us see why this question came up and why did I say yes to drinking water while exercising.
While we exercise, we sweat. When we sweat, our body losses water causing the deficiency of water for the functioning of body systems. Due to this our brain stimulates us and makes us feel thirsty.
To satisfy this thirst, we drink water. But what happens is that most of the times we drink more water than we actually require. With this, the place where water is stored in humans gets filled completely.
Now, after this when you work out, you start feeling uneasy. You may also feel like vomiting in this situation.
There is a simple way to deal with it. Keep a bottle of water with yourself. Don’t drink too much water at a time. Divide the intake in parts. Drink one or two sips of water after the completion of every exercise’s set.
By doing this, you can stay hydrated and won’t feel uneasy as well.
There is a widely popular myth about body building, especially among the beginners. They believe that by lifting heavy weights and maximum number of repetitions will give them their desired body soon.
No! This is not the fact. Let’s discuss it thoroughly.
You know what actually matters while you exercise? The technique!
No matter how many repetitions you go for or how heavy weight you lift, you won’t get results until and unless you perform exercises correctly.
Let me tell you why!
Every single exercise has a purpose. Purpose of strengthening certain muscles, but only if done correctly, otherwise they can put strain on those muscles. Weight and repetitions can do nothing here.
Now the question arises- how to know if you are doing it the right way or not?
Well, that is not a big deal. If you are doing an exercise properly, you will feel the stretch in the area it is meant for. But for this, you must know which exercise you are doing. For example, if you are doing flat chest press, then you will feel a stretch (feel of stretching of muscles) in the chest muscles.
Same will be the case with every other exercise. Bu if you aren’t feeling stretch (in the concerned area), then perhaps you are doing it incorrectly. Consult your coach immediately or else it may damage your muscles.
Bodybuilding isn’t anything that happens over the night. It is a process. It happens gradually! Keeping this in mind, I’m going to suggest 4 point (mentioned below) which all together I consider as a secret mantra of body building.
1. Consistency- The first and the most important point is consistency. No matter how much stamina you have, how dedicated, and how well you’ve planned your schedules, if you aren’t consistent nothing else matters. Ideally you should work out and follow your diet plan daily, but even 3-4 day’s work out is acceptable.
Moving for tips to build up muscles will surely lead you firstly to one suggestion and that is to join a gym or to consult a trainer. Here we too recommend very firstly you to join a gym and go there with routine to have best of the bests result or for more instant result you can have a personal trainer as well. Although it is expensive but sometime for our dreams or to fulfill our desires we should lose our pocket.
Generally, the machinery and means which is used to build up body is quite big and expensive which one rarely purchase… so that you can find in gym only and in the inspection of a trainer you can motivate in right direction too.
Besides joining gym we have some tips, which is really helpful in building up your body, so have a look on following tips and adopt them if you want to make your body attractive.
1. Initially, you need to start with 3-4 weight training exercise every week and that too for about one hour per session.
2. In the case of gaining weight take your full body weight in pounds and multiply it by 15 to know your daily calories you intake while having your meals.
3. While having body building program you need to drink 4-6 liters of water daily.
4. Determine to build approximately 4-6 pounds of slim muscle mass in every 1-2 months.
5. You can have alternatively dumbbells and barbells for every two weeks.
Working on these tips you can easily gain muscle in a surprising way, so what are you waiting for, move on.
Having a perfect muscular body with six pack abs is simply dream of men. And why not, usually girls also die for such guy having macho body. It looks so splendid to see your man having such looks. Even it increases the confidence level of men too. A well build body enhances the way to thinking of one. As it converts a loser into winner.
Of course not. So here we have a magic box with lots of tips to building up your muscles. To gain muscles you can work on partial reps which give astonishing effect over body. If you never try partial reps, you are quite far from your dream, so add up in your daily work out and get results frequently. But, if you work on bicep curls, and same time you try rep out with full motion of curl, then it is definite that you would only able to do half reps, or quarter reps. Performing in this way, you can’t move the weight an inch even. Thus, by doing so, your muscles would become tired at the end.
We better advice to have a dreamful muscular body to join a gym as there gym instructors can help you with more intense way. Except having rough and tough work outs better to have nutritious food, high protein low calories. Whatever you put in your mouth, better to check at your end, that it should be healthy to eat.
Thus, by intake of such healthful life style and regular gym can surely help you to have attractive muscles around your body.
Wow! Spontaneously, this word slips out of our mouth, when we see a good maintained body with muscles and six pack abs! And in the very next jiffy, a desire of having that well build body strikes our mind. Figure- this is the thing, which we all are concerned about in this fast paced and very demanding era. Some people just can’t do away with the extra flesh on their bodies whereas some are always keen to put some flesh on their bones. So, the scenario is different for all of us. Lets be centric to bodybuilding here!
Only by thinking of that, we feel so thrilled. Now think, if your thrilling feel comes true! Isn’t it great? Yes, the feeling is awesome!
Here we are with the solution of your misery. Follow the ways & means mentioned here and get that strengthened body within the course of a few weeks only.
For muscle building, one needs to work the muscles to full exhaustion. One can work out with heavy weights. Additionally, use of dumbbell exercises is also very effective for shaping muscles. Performing a warm-up with the help of lightweight and pump out maximum is great instrument for building muscles. This is for muscle exhaustion, so it is good if you perform five sets per exercise.
Also, tere are some supplements available to be taken in meal. For example Protein Powder, Amino Acids, Wheat germ oil etc are those supplements, which have shown their effect on the people desiring good muscles. Which of them is the best and which exercise may show wonderful results, read more here!